Enter Here for the 2017 StreetFest O’Reilly Championship Custom Car, Truck and Motorcycle Show
Once again, we’re transforming the El Paso Convention Center into a gearhead’s dream as StreetFest and Imperials El Paso Car Club bring the 2017 O’Reilly Auto Parts Championship Custom Car, Truck & Motorcycle Show to town.
El Paso’s biggest car show is back, and it’s all indoors!
A $40 (non-refundable) registration fee gets you a 10’x20′ space with two general admission tickets to be used at your discretion for the weekend. Larger booth space is available, as are electrical hookups.
Registrants must be prepared to show their cars on both days of StreetFest (June 23 and 24) from 6 p.m. to 1 a.m. Cars must have no more than a quarter tank of gas, and the car battery must be disconnected while in the convention center.
MOVE-IN & MOVE-OUT INFO
- June 22 from noon to 8 p.m.
- June 23 from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- All entries must be set up by 3 p.m. June 23.
- Move-Out June 25 from 9 a.m. to noon.
- Applications and payment must be mailed together
- Cash or Money Orders Only made payable to IMPERIALS CAR CLUB
- Imperials Car Club, 2601 Bert Yancey, El Paso TX 79936
- All applications must be received by June 9.
- (915) 303-5051
- (915) 472-8519