Do you have questions about StreetFest? See our FAQs below.
Where can I find the lineup?
What times to the bands start?
Gates open at 6 p.m. bands start on small stages then. Headlining bands start later. We do not release the exact start times for any band.
Are there age restrictions for general admission to StreetFest?
No. Anyone is welcomed to attend. Children under two are free. Kids 2-12 are $15. Everyone 13 and older is regular price.
Are there age restrictions for the VIP section?
Yes, you must be 21 or older to enter.
Will there be a car show this year?
Yes, the car show will be hosted inside the Convention Center and will have over 200 cars on display from around the nation.
Will there be food available?
Yes! StreetFest is filled with amazing food. We’ll have a list of all the vendors here shortly.
Can I leave and come back?
Nope. But you’ll be having such a great time, you won’t want to leave anyway.
What time do gates open?
6 p.m. each night.
When does the event end?
Approximately 1 a.m. each night.
- Weapons including fireworks or explosives
- Illegal substances
- Glass containers
- Outside food or drinks
- Tents or chairs of any kind
- Pets (except service dogs)
- Professional recording equipment including large, professional, detachable zoom lenses, or other commercial equipment
- No unlicensed vendors allowed. No solicitations, sampling, giveaways, etc.
What can I bring?
- Small purses will be allowed
- “Ready to Rock” attitudes
- Personal, non-professional cameras
- Strollers, although it gets very crowded
Where can I buy tickets?
Buy tickets at Ticketmaster.
Where should I park?
There are several parking lots and spaces around downtown El Paso. Most will cost you a few dollars. Parking in the Convention Center will be available, but fills up fast.
Where can I buy 2-day passes?
I can’t go. Do you offer refunds?
No. We’ll be there rain or shine and hope to see you. If you can’t attend, you can always give your tickets to a friend. No refunds will be issued.
Can I get a media pass for this event?
Media passes can be requested here.