You've got a few options when buying tickets this year. Obviously, you can buy single-day passes, as always. But you can also buy a four-pack of tickets that you can use on whichever days you want.
This year, we're also offering a special pit tickets right near the stage and our awesome VIP package.
CLICK TO CHOOSE YOUR TICKETS BELOW:
NOTE -- TICKET PRICES MAY RISE AS FESTIVAL GETS CLOSER
You can get a coupon for $5 off the StreetFest ticket price at any El Paso MetroPCS location. This coupon can be used in-person or online when purchasing tickets.
- Start at $35, general admission tickets for a limited time only (prices may go up as the festival nears).
DOWN FRONT EXPERIENCE
Includes access to the general admission festival grounds, plus entry into the premium Down Front Experience viewing pit located directly in front of the stage.
- $50.00 for Friday night
- $75.00 for Saturday night
Includes access to the entire festival grounds, including: the exclusive VIP area, access to bathrooms in the VIP area, a catered meal, parking, a poster PLUS access to the Front Row Experience viewing area. 21 yrs.+ only.
- $125 / night
* ALL TICKET PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO TAXES AND FEES.
WHERE CAN I GET THEM?
- Tickets can be purchased online at Ticketmaster.com or at any Ticketmaster outlet.
- General Admission tickets can be purchased at Barnett Harley-Davidson on El Paso's Eastside or at any Dunkin' Donuts locations or Lil' Caesars Pizza locations. (NOTE: While there is an extra $1 charge at both Dunkin' Donuts and Lil' Caesars, the price is still cheaper than the associated taxes and fees online.
- VIP and Down Front Tickets can be purchased at the Plaza Theater box office, downtown El Paso.
- $5-off coupons can be picked up at any MetroPCS location in El Paso and can be used in-person AND online.
WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- Most convenient option: Purchase online from Ticketmaster (click on the pictures above).
- Most flexible option: buy the four-pack and use your tickets however you need.
- Cheapest option: Get $5-off coupons at MetroPCS and then buy tickets in-person at Barnett Harley-Davidson to avoid extra fees.