Do you have questions about StreetFest? See our FAQs below.
Gates open at 4 p.m. bands start on small stages then. Headlining bands start later. We do not release the exact start times for headliners. Go here for the full lineup.
No. Anyone is welcomed to attend. Children under five are free. Kids 5-12 are $5. Everyone 13 and older is regular price.
Yes, the car show will be hosted inside the Convention Center and will have over 200 cars on display from around the nation.
Yes! StreetFest is filled with amazing food. We'll have a list of all the vendors here shortly.
Nope. But you'll be having such a great time, you won't want to leave anyway.
4 p.m. each night.
Approximately around midnight each night.
- Weapons including fireworks or explosives
- Illegal substances
- Glass containers
- Outside food or drinks
- Tents or chairs of any kind
- Pets (except service dogs)
- Professional recording equipment including large, professional, detachable zoom lenses, any drones or other commercial equipment.
- No unlicensed vendors allowed. No solicitations, sampling, giveaways, etc.
- Small purses will be allowed
- "Ready to Rock" attitudes
- Personal, non-professional cameras
- Strollers, although it gets very crowded
Buy tickets here.
There are several parking lots and spaces around downtown El Paso. Most will cost you a few dollars. Parking in the Convention Center will be available, but fills up fast.
No. We'll be there rain or shine and hope to see you. If you can't attend, you can always give your tickets to a friend. No refunds will be issued.
Media passes can be requested here.